Monday, September 15, 2008

A couple of photos

If I sit outside on the balcony we think we can get the internet to work...yeah!!!

So here is a couple of photo's to keep you going.

This is where we are staying, we are on the third floor, second from the right.



this is looking out of the balcony, we are a few hundred yards from the beach.



We see a lot of ships passing, but they are quite a distance away.



I haven't had time to edit any photos, I was more worried about getting the internet working...........dh is telling me its time to go out!!! Better go...

8 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Gill,
Love the photo's.Thanks for taking us along on vacation.:o)
Hope the service gets better for you!;o)
Johnson City,Tn. is about an hrs. drive from here.Beautiful country up there!
Have agreat day!
Blessins',Lib

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Hi Gill - do hope you have a wonderful holiday - all looks good up to now! I love to be able to see the sea from our window when we are on holiday - so relaxing. And we like to paddle as well!

A x

Unknown said...

Looks like the great start to your vacation. Enjoy it!

AmyK said...

Hope you're having a great time! Ocean views are the best, aren't they?

Suburbia said...

Blogging on holiday? What luxury!! :)

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for all your comments, I hope you keep tuning in, as I think I have got the internet thing sorted out now.

Gill

DeniseinVA said...

Enjoyed the photos. Looks like your holiday is in full swing. Look forward to more installments. Enjoy your trip to Charleston.

Janet said...

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your vacation. I do so miss the ocean, lovely to see your photos.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...