Wednesday, November 19, 2008

50 + 1 Recipes for Sweet/Bell Peppers

I had forgotten about this veggie. It's not a veggie that I use too often but I do use it. If I can buy them cheap I chop them up and pop them in the freezer for use later. So here are the recipes.

1. Bell Pepper Soup with Sour Cream and Dill

2. Fettuccini with Sweet Peppers & Pinenuts

3. Goat Cheese with Bell Pepper Dressing

4. Grilled Sweet Pepper

5. Stuffed Bell Peppers - it's ages since I have made these, they are good.

6. Three Pepper Salad

7. Sweet Pepper Burritos

8. Sweet Pepper Bean Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette

9. Sweet Pepper Stuffed Pork Chops

10. Souvlaki

11. Rainbow Roasted Pepper Soup

12. Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup

13. Green Pepper Tomato Salad

14. Sausage Pepper Skillet

15. Tuna Salad with Olives, Orange and Bell Pepper

16. Bell Pepper Delight with Green Tomatoes

17. Bell Pepper Feta Pasta

18. Grilled Three Pepper Turkey Pizza - will work just as well with chicken

19. Risotto With Mixed Bell Peppers And Sicilian Sausage

20. Roasted Red Bell Pepper Casserole - this makes a huge amount, good for a party......

21. Spicy Bell Pepper Salad

22. Vegan Bell Pepper Soup

23. Bell Pepper Salsa

24. Roasted Pepper Pasta Sauce

25. Garlic and Herb Sautéed Bell Pepper Strips

26. Spicy Beef and Bean Stuffed Peppers

27. Italian Sausage and Peppers

28. Summer Vegetable and Sweet Pepper Skewers

29. Fresh Red Pepper Marinara Sauce

30. Roasted Peppers and Seasonal Vegetables

31. Red Hot Chilli Pepper Soup

32. Red Pepper Aioli

33. Tempura Vegetables

34. Bell Pepper Cheese Spread

35. Sweet Pepper Relish

36. Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad

37. Pork and Bell Pepper Stir Fry

38. Bell Pepper Dip

39. Bell Pepper Muffins

40. Bell Pepper Nachos

41. Goat Cheese and Roasted Bell Pepper Panini

42. Bell Pepper Omelet

43. Chilled Red Bell Pepper and Habanero Soup

44. Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus

45. Bell Pepper and Mushroom Risotto

46. Smoked salmon and bell pepper coulis

47. Tex-Mex Chicken with Bell Pepper

48. Bell Pepper Crackers

49. Red Bell Pepper and Broccoli Pasta Sauce

50. Grilled Bell Pepper Salad

51. Bell Pepper Quiche

There is quite a variety of recipes there. I hope you find one you may want to try?

Nutritional Information:



4 comments:

Cherie said...

That Souvlaki has been on regular rotation at my house for years! I make greek potatoes and Tzatziki sauce with it! OM! so good! I must make it this week!

Gill - That British Woman said...

it's not something I ever make I should try it though.

Gill

Rudee said...

I make some stuffed peppers from my Grandma's files that is vegetarian. I stuff them with a bread and cheddar cheese mixture then simmer in a tomato sauce. Yum.

Linda said...

I have tagged your for a book meme. I hope you don't mind.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...