Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy 25th birthday to our baby!!!

It's our daughter's birthday today and here is the card I made her:


I talk about her birth story here if you're interested.  Didn't want to bore you with it again.  We got her cake decorating "stuff" and I forgot to take a photo of it all.  Plus I think I got her some other bits and bobs including some necklaces that are actually candy.....thought it was cute and she would enjoy it!

We are all going out for dinner on Saturday night somewhere in Toronto......no idea where though.  I said I fancied Greek, but no one else said anything?

My trip to the dentist was a total waste of time, we have to "watch" the tooth to see if it gets any worse.  Presently it's only aching and I don't have chronic toothache anymore so I guess that is something?  I am seriously considering getting a second opinion as I am not happy with the way my mouth is falling to bits.....   Mind you as dh said it hasn't stopped me talking!!!

Here's our Molly Moo, what a hard life she has!!

 This is an female Downy Woodpecker.........

15 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Gill. Hope you have a lovely dinner with her.
Caroline.
PS-Molly is the cutest Dolly!

Stella Jones said...

The birthday card is just lovely Gill and I could right now give that dog, Molly, a big squeeze!
Pretty bird, mustn't forget him.
Blessings, Star

Valerie said...

Happy birthday to your baby ... I bet you're wondering where the years have gone. Sorry to hear about your tooth. Sounds as if it would be easier to get rid of it altogether. I swear toothache is the worst kind of pain you can have ... until another sort proves me wrong.

visible... said...

Hello :)

Happy birthday for her..
Beautiful card..

MyBulletinBoard said...

Hey! That does look like a cousin to my mystery bird. Sure has the bill!

Very pretty card! I'm sure that's one she'll keep.

Liz, The Republic

Sandi McBride said...

I love Greek, grab the Birthday Girl and lets go! And poor Molly, what have you had her cleaning out the fireplaces and mopping the floors again? lol...love that beautiful card, my girl you show real talent!!
hugs
Sandi

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Happy birthday to your daughter, Gill. The card is lovely. Hope you have a great evening. I like the pics of the little woodpecker and Molly. A x

Jane and Chris said...

Gill,
Happy birthday to your daughter! The card looks lovely (smarty pants!!). We open our cards the night before our birthdays because it is our birthday technically (English time)so we get to spread out birthdays over two days (what a bargain).
Pity about the tooth,and odd that it cannot be sorted, I hope it doesn't interfere with the celebration meal.
Jane x

Karine said...

Happy birthday to DD :o)

Lakeland Jo said...

Many happy returns and lovely card ( I would expect nothing less from you Gill). XXX

fizzycat said...

The card is superb, love the lettering and colours.Hope your daughter had a lovely day.
Sorry about the tooth, hope it gets sorted out.
As for the dog and the bird....ah.

Lori said...

teeth falling apart. My dentist says I have hit that "age". Mostly he said it is fairly normal as I have probably worked my teeth pretty hard all my life! Hey--chocolate is soft--why would it wear my teeth??

Clippy Mat said...

That birthday card is a keeper. I bet she will treasure that.
:-)

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter.
I was scrolling down and just saw the top curve of Molly in the picture. You had put Molly Moo and I thought the colouring was of a cow!

Pom Pom said...

Molly is so sweet and the card you made is gorgeous! Love cupcakes and bunting!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...