Saturday, December 18, 2010

Make sure you have six and a half minutes to spare.....

as I have got the most fantastic video for you to watch.  I saw this over at Caroline's blog and couldn't believe how graceful a horse could be.  I normally have no interest in horses, but this was marvelous.




Caroline was saying that unfortunately Blue Hors Matine' had to be put down earlier this year when she broke her leg while in her paddock, what an awful shame.

This is a beautiful song, Celine Dion "Oh Holy Night."

I was in town on Friday night and I bought Molly and dd two cats their Christmas presents.  I bought Molly a stuffed rabbit, to go with the her squirrel and hedgehog.  I am going to wrap it up and she can "open" it on Christmas morning!!

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for linking Gill, she truly was a wonderful mare. Poetry in motion!!

Valerie said...

The video caputured my heart. Would love to pass it on to a horse loving friend.

Happy Christmas to you and your family.

Stella Jones said...

You're right Gill, that was a fantastic performance by the wonderful horse (and rider).It looked like the horse was listening to the music and moving to it and did you notice the horse's tail? I'm not sure if it was swishing it to balance or moving it about out of sheer pleasure. Thanks for that.
Now I'm going to watch Celine Dion.
Blessings Star

Pom Pom said...

I love that horse!

MyBulletinBoard said...

I'd be afraid to teach DearDog to "open" presents. He might apply the skill all year long. Have fun!! ~Liz, where the snow may melt today, maybe?

Jane and Chris said...

I once saw the Lippizaner (sp?) stallions....AMAZING!!!
I love horses , they are such gentle sensitive creatures.
We cannot put presents under the tree because one of our cats, Jacob, tears them open...even if the label has someone elses name on!
Jane x

Evelyn said...

love Celine! that song never fails to move me.

chksnowqueen said...

Amazing performance by that darling horse. He has better moves and rhythm than my hubby (which actually isn't saying much LOL). Thanks for sharing : )

Christine

Janet said...

What an amazing horse ! how wonderful to see such skill from both horse and rider -thank you for sharing !

Peace Thyme said...

You do know what dressage means, don't you?

It is French for, "How'd they get the horse to do that"?

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...