Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In the "doghouse"

***First let me say this is the second time I have posted this.  I had put a funny joke on the first and unbeknown to me, as I forgot to preview the post, an advertisement came up........so I have had to delete the post and write it again to get rid of the ad, sorry for any inconvenience."***

Molly is not happy with me at the moment.  I have "forbidden" her from going on the sofa, and if looks could kill I should be 6 feet under!  Then to add insult to injury, she went upstairs before I got into the shower on Monday, so as she was way overdue for having a bath I gave her a bath..........then went down like a lead balloon!!! 


I was over at Carol's blog and she had a link to this blog.  They are fundraising to cloth street kids in Uganda, however there is a little twist to it......so you need to read it!!!  I think I will pop out and buy some undies for the little guys and send them to them.

3 comments:

Stella Jones said...

I enjoyed your last post with the book review. Can't remember if I commented or not. I've read books like that where each chapter is written from a different person's point of view. I quite like it, so long as it is clear who is speaking.
Poor dog. My heart went out to Valerie when I watched her video.
I can just imagine Molly's face when you gave her a bath. There's nothing like the look on the face of a family pet who feels he's/she's been wronged.

Scrappy quilter said...

Don't you just love the idea...we are purchasing some boy's underwear as well. Thanks for helping this great cause. Hugs

Karine said...

Dear me, poor Molly! WHy isn't she allowed on the couch, though?

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...