Monday, February 28, 2011

Last day of February........YEAH!!

Well I have survived the longest horrible-ist (no such word I know) month of the year.  If you read this blog on a regular basis you already know I detest February, because of the rotten weather we always get.  March generally brings forth brighter warmer weather.........I am touching wood (my head) as I write this.

I bought some Bee Pollen on Sunday.  Bee Pollen is the only known food which contains every essential nutrient needed by mankind for perfect health.

The overall benefits to taking Bee Pollen are:

  • Increases the bodies resistance to stress and diseases and speeds up the healing process in most conditions of ill health.
  • Possesses age-retarding and rejuvenate properties.
  • Great energy booster.
  • Appetite suppressant.
  • Weight management (weight loss & control)
  • Help relieves "seasonal allergies."
  • Lower blood pressure.
  • Asthma.
  • Fatigue.
  • Pre-menstrual & Menopause.
  • Skin Conditions.
  • Feeling of Well Being.
  • Alertness.
  • Sexual Desire and performance.
  • Athletic Endurance.
Now if all that happens I am going to be a new woman!!!




I give Molly 1/4 tsp of bee pollen every day, so if its good enough for her it's good enough for me!!


While I was looking at the Royal Doulton site yesterday I noticed that Wedgwood is bringing out a line of Royal Wedding commemorative pieces, here is a link to them.  Funny thing though it's only showing on the UK site; not that I have any desire to buy one.  Not really into that sort of thing.


One thing I have done though is made dd a fan of Wedgwood, she has dibs on my Wedgwood Christmas ornaments when I die she says!!!!   Like me she loves Jasperware; I only have around nine pieces plus my Christmas ornaments, and infact my Jasperware plates are still wrapped up in boxes from when we moved as I haven't found a suitable place to put them up yet.

***HAVING ISSUES WITH MY EMAIL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS, CAN'T ACCESS IT***

*****WILL POST TOMORROW THE SAGA OF MY GMAIL ACCOUNT****

6 comments:

Rose said...

Love that jasperware myself...but don't even attempt to collect it.

Just think at this time next month...spring will probably for real be here.

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm glad Feb. is over too, however it's still to dang cold. -32C tomorrow night!! UGH!!!

I picked 4 books. She had to resend the e-mail. Can you guess which one I didn't pick, lol. Hugs

Laura said...

I'll be curious to hear what you decide about bee pollen. I've never liked the name of it - bees don't make it - it's flower/plant pollen that they collect to bring into the hive to feed the babies - a protein source for them. To gather it, the beekeeper puts a wee little trap on the entry that makes it a bit small. To get in, the bee has to squoosh to one side, and it loses the pollen that is collected in one pollen basket (a nifty little bit of anatomy on the hind leg). So they collect pollen in both pollen baskets, but one is dropped into a holding container when the bee enters the hive. This allows the beekeeper to collect some pollen, but also provides enough for the hive to feed the young.

Sorry - didn't mean to babble! I'll just be curious to hear what your results are!

MyBulletinBoard said...

How fast will the bee pollen make me a new woman? I need a complete overhaul fast! ~Liz

Valerie said...

Bee pollen is a new one to me. Honey yes, but bee pollen? If it does all for us I'd better get some. Looking forward to hearing about the gmail account in case it affects me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus
i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find
things to improve my web site!I suppose its
ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Feel free to surf to my web site ... Eiress Skin care

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...