Monday, October 24, 2011

If its snowing where you are this morning, blame me....

I actually cleaned  out my car, a job I have not done since we moved here over two years ago.  In fact the only reason I cleaned it out was that it was covered in dog hair and if our company have to sit in the car especially the back seats then they would be covered in dog hair!!!  I haven't washed outside of it as it's supposed to rain, I may take it too the car wash on the weekend and use some of my Petro Points to wash it.

Sunday was a gorgeous day weather wise.  Started out chilly with a ground frost, but got out nice and sunny.  Here is a photo of Molly watching me.
Her eczema is bad and I rubbed her down with my hands, to try and clean away some of the dead skin as I can't brush her.

The horses were in the field over the way.  If you look at the left hand horse by it's leg, you will see the tail of the miniature horse.  I was around a ten minute walk away when I took the photo, so this was the best I could get.

One thing for sure they were enjoying the sunny day as much as I was.

12 comments:

Janet said...

Gosh -those horses are huge -what breed are they ?
Glad you are having some nice sunny weather-quite warm but dull here x

Valerie said...

You've reminded me... I must get my car cleaned. Love the pictures of Molly and the horses.

Unknown said...

Molly is a beauty!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Nancy said...

Poor Molly -- I'm so sorry she has eczema. My German Shepherds get terribly dry skin in winter.

The horses are gorgeous -- they look like draft horses. :)

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Snow? Should we be allowed to use such a "dirty" word on our blogs, Gill? LOL. Our van is in dire need of a good vacuuming as well, thanks for the reminder of "one more thing to do" to put on the list of many ...

~Carla~ said...

It was a gorgeous weekend! I quite enjoyed the weather as well! :)

I believe the horses are Clydesdales... They are huge & gorgeous hard working animals!!

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely shot of Molly and the horses, your header is beautiful too Gill.

Savories of life said...

Are the horses yours? what kind of dog do you have? she is cute:) And where do you live in Canada? we use to live in Canada and my grandma is in Tronto. Answere my questions on your blog and on mine please.

EG CameraGirl said...

It sure is great to see a hit of sun today.

Poor Molly! She looks like such a sweet dog.

Heather said...

It's not snowing here (yet) but it has been very windy and cold, but sunny and most of the washing was dry on the line.

I washed my car today, first time since I've had it (but then that's only 6 weeks).

Horses look lovely, are they yours?

Rose said...

We had beautiful weather here today...hung out two loads of clothes. Just felt good to be alive!

Re those lights at cemeteries...I have not seen that here. Hope I never do.

Karine said...

Snow? Why would that be your fault? We haven't had any here yet, nor any ground frost, but the frost is on its way for later this week and maybe a bit of snow too. We typically get our first few flakes in October, so it's nothing we Montrealers are surprised about :o)

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...