Monday, October 10, 2011

Question and a Book Review

First my question:

The bridal shower photos were sent to me via a Picasa Album.  I right clicked on each photo and saved them to a folder on my main computer, I also saved them to photo bucket, as that is how I get photos on my blog......I can't/don't do it any other way.

When I went to post the photo on my blog, they were teeny tiny and enlarging them only made them blurry.  Any suggestions?  I don't want to just post a link to the album, as there are a number of them that are of no interest to anyone, so I just want to post ones that will interest everyone.

"Deadly Pursuit," by Irene Hannon

Social worker Alison Taylor has a passion for protecting children. But now it seems she needs protecting. When her tormentor's attentions take a violent turn, she calls in reinforcements--her police-detective brother, Cole, and his new partner, ex-Navy SEAL Mitch Morgan. As her relentless stalker turns up the heat and the danger intensifies, Mitch takes a personal interest in the case. Because protecting Alison has become more than a job; his future depends on keeping her safe.

This is the second book in the Guardian's of Justice series by Irene, the first one being this book which I reviewed here  I really like how this author puts so much detail into her book and you can easily "get into" the storyline right away.  The main characters were all believable and you understood the passion they had for their work.  I just wish the Bert bit wasn't was it was.  Can't say much more on that as it will spoil it for those who want to read it.

Stars out of 5: a solid 4.5  really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one in the series, as I am guessing there should be one more to the series, as there are three siblings?  Do look out for this book, even if crime books are not your "thing."  They are well worth reading.


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

3 comments:

that british woman s brother said...

you should have opened each one before you right clicked on it - as you have only saved the thumbnails from the sounds of it
nick...

Rose said...

I have no clue about the photos...and don't even know who to tell you to ask.

I have got to remember this author's name...sounds like books I would be interested in.

mrsnesbitt said...

I use picassa! Wonderful - load straight to my blog too. Hope this helps hun xxx

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...