Sunday, May 27, 2012

Time to say goodbye..........

sorry but I am taking a long, long break.

The blog will remain open for people to look at but I will not be checking comments, and with this post, you will not be able to leave a comment.

I have a number of reasons as to why I will not be blogging, one of the ones is that my heart isn't in it anymore.

If you do need to get in touch with me, please feel free to contact Jane and she will forward a message onto me.

One thing I do have to say is a big thank you to people in the blog world for their kindness and support, it's been a blast and I have made many, many friends.

Thanks again everyone,

Gill

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...