Monday, September 23, 2013

Lots of photos.......

We had the kids over on Sunday as they were taking us out for lunch.  Gave dd the clothes I bought for our Little Sweetpea while we were away.  I love Carter's clothes as they are very good value for money I found.

Her Baby's First Christmas outfit, I actually got that at Cracker Barrel as I couldn't find one small enough anywhere else.
 Her first swimsuit....
 Tights, shoes and headbands.
 A gorgeous smocked dress from Jack and Janie.
 We went to the Mono Cliffs Inn for our lunch.  The girls had butter chicken each.  It was very mild, as I had a taste and I actually liked it.
 The guys had a bison burger each.
 I had Lamb Bolognase with Goat Cheese and penne pasta and yes it was yummy.
 Bought around 3 1/2 lbs of ground/minced beef.  I browned some off with some veggies, to add to spaghetti sauce and the rest I browned off with onions.  Ended up with five bags of meat and that will make a minimum of ten meals for the two of us.  I will cook once and make enough leftovers for at least another meal with each bag of meat.

My goal for this week is to get the binding hand sewn on the baby quilt, as the baby shower is this coming Saturday. The time is certainly flying by for dd pregnancy.  She only has another ten weeks to go and she is looking good.

6 comments:

Aodhnait said...

I love everything especially the dress.

Unknown said...

sweet clothes! as the mother of two boys I am so envious!

Jane and Chris said...

Absolutely LOVE the dress!
Jane x

Rose said...

Someone made out like a bandit! I think Cracker Barrel always has some of the cutest things...even for adults.

The meal looks yummy, as did the one below, too.

John Going Gently said...

Gill
When I was a spog
All we were dressed in is wool!

Winifred said...

That tartan dress is lovely!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...