Friday, March 14, 2014

Off to work today

for the second time this week, which makes a nice change.  Thankfully the weather cooperated over night and it should be a reasonably easy drive to work.  It helps that it is March break here so the traffic is lighter.  It takes me an hour to drive to work.  Thankfully most of it is countryside driving and only 20 minutes of it is city driving.  None of it is highway driving which also helps.  

Thought I'd leave you with a photo of Miss Nora asleep in her crib.  The crib looks enormous for her.
When she is put in her crib she is swaddled, but she has to have her arms out as she does not like those wrapped us.  She turned herself over the other day by herself for the first time.  She will be 4 months old on the 16th.

6 comments:

Mysti said...

So sweet....

Hey, did we get the cousin pics that I have been browbeating you about???? Did I miss it???

Jane said...

Nora looks very sweet, and small, in her crib - I really like the swaddling outfit she's wearing. I couldn't swaddle Kazi's arms either as a baby - she wanted to have her hands up by her face and no matter what I put on her she would wriggle her hands are arms free.

Anonymous said...

Haven't had a baby for a 1000 years, tell me what's the purpose for swaddling a baby. When my boys were babies, the way to put them down was on their tummy. I know that's not done today. Bess

William Kendall said...

She looks comfortable!

bonsaimum said...

So peaceful. :)

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

She does look teeny in there! I love sleeping babies!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...