Friday, April 11, 2014

More on the house.........

Went around to the house to see how the bricking was going.  They are getting on like a house on fire and should be completed today.  That is me peeking into the breakfast room to see what is going on.  Where it is white around the windows I think that will be stucco.
 The brick is called Madison County and have to say it is perfect; well considering I had no idea what I had picked!!
I like how the stonework turned out by the bedroom window also.
We are scheduled to close on June 16th and will be moving in that day.

Now as we are moving house of course everything is breaking down in this house (SIGH)  So far we have had a problem with a light fixture.  Need to change a switch on the stove as that is playing up.  Our hoover (vacuum) went kaput, so had to buy a very cheap one.  Hopefully that is it (touching wood.)

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like the brickwork!

Jane said...

Very nice - it's bigger than what I had imagined. Won't be long now!

barbara woods said...

show some of the inside when you can Gill, love it

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Time is flying by .. will an Aussie fit into that picture?

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

It looks perfect! My brother is just buying a newbuild, I rather like the idea!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...