Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Yep, gonna go do this right away????

"I am Mrs.Sandra Bents from Germany, God has bless me with two kids and a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life,2months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since. then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to Court after the Case of my friend I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to DR PURVA PIUS LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 50,000USD by Dr Purva Pius, THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DR PURVA PIUS LOAN COMPANY . so I collected his email Address ,he told me the roles and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 30,000POUNDS .you can contact him on via email : (urgentloan22@gmail.com) I am sure he will help you."

No words needed.............

15 comments:

Janet said...

Have you read the book 419 by Will Ferguson ? Real eye opener on this very post.

Rose said...

What is sad/bad/stupid is people fall for these things all the time.

Cat Lover said...

Incredible!

Jackie said...

I have been getting emails from various "scammers" telling me my "contract" is ready to sign.

God bless.

Mysti said...

Sounds legit to me. Lol

Jane and Chris said...

No words needed indeed!
Jane x

mamasmercantile said...

Oh dear, I wonder how many vulnerable, gullible people have been taken in!!!

William Kendall said...

It's been awhile since I've been hit by spammers and scammers. I like to heckle them mercilessly at my writer's blog when they do send one of these.

Betsy said...

How could anyone with a brain fall for this? And yet people do every single day. So sad.
Blessings,
Betsy

barbara woods said...

scam! We get them all the time!

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

So sad and frustrating that people can still be scammed by this xx

Andi's English Attic said...

Apparently my PayPal account is going to be frozen unless I update my details to an address in Australia...

The Cranky said...

Oy! Jackals abound, and so do desperate suckers, sadly.

Jenn Jilks said...

Aren't the evil ???

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Oh, I am sure he will help you alright! The proper action here is "delete".

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...